This lesson is all about the “Successful Studio Business Model” and the best way to get new students into your studio.
The first secret to studio success is all about RELATIONSHIPS. That’s why "the place they start is the place they stay". And that’s why you’re typically NOT typically going to be able to attract dancers who are already involved with another studio.
And by ages 8, 9, 10 and up… most kids interested in dance are already with a studio.
So, if all the dancers are already dancing …
What are your studio goals?
- Do you want to grow your student count?
- Do you want to make more money for your family?
- Do you want to share your passion with more students?
- Do you want to make more money so you can contribute to your community and causes that are important to you?
- Do you want to be able to hire more staff to lighten your work load?
No matter what your goals are, reaching them usually comes down to either attracting more students or generating more profit (or both!).…
I love the quote, "There are shortcuts to happiness, dancing is one of them".
Sure, there may be many paths to happiness... but why not take the shortcut and just DANCE, right!?!?
My sentiments exactly!
Many studio owners would agree with me on this quote but might not be as open to the idea that there are short-cuts to dance studio success as well.
That doesn't make it any less true.
First we need to define "dance studio success".
For me, this is any dance studio that fulfills the pe…