Grit, Grace, and Inspiration: This Mompreneur Figured Out How to Have It ALL...And You Can Too!
A huge THANK YOU to Kevin Lowe for having me on his amazing podcast, Grit, Grace, and Inspiration to discuss my book, "Shine Online: How to Start A Successful Virtual Business and Gain the Freedom and Flexibility to LIve Your Best Life, Now!"
Listen in to learn...
* How I started my first business at 18 teaching dance on the Napa State Hospital property.
* My life "behind the scenes" as an NFL cheerleader.
* How teaching dance and running a studio fell into my lap 20 years ago.
* How and why I created the Princess Ballerinas dance program for my own studio.
* How I started my online business with ONE Facebook ad and $500.
* What entrepreneurship REALLY takes.
* The TRUTH about running an online business.
* How to care for small people at home AND make a full-time income (without killing yourself).
Links from this episode: